We can help with the following areas:
- Cloud Assessment: Assess your current technology road map, business and possible uses for AWS.
- Cloud Architecture: We design and architect applications on AWS for high availability, resilience, security and automation.
- Cloud Migration: We assist organizations and existing AWS partners in migrating critical workloads to the Cloud.
- Cloud Deployment: Build and provide solutions to deploy code, apps and data to the cloud.
- Cloud Ops: We have customized software that is designed to make operations in the Cloud more effective and easier to manage.
We use what’s called the “Cloud Adoption Framework” which is a tool developed by AWS to help companies achieve success in the cloud. We cover off your first steps in the cloud (Day 1) right through to modelling and providing advice on how to innovate using various technologies for your business such as Serverless, IOT, AI/Machine Learning and Big Data.
After a Teem Ops Assessment you’ll be in good hands to be able to deliver some value quickly on AWS. We can help do this by Proof of Concepts (POCs) that help develop a business case within your Enterprise.
Procuring and installing IT resources such as servers, networks and software used to be a long, expensive complex process. One of the challenges that still exists is that several companies still take the approach of treating Public Cloud like a traditional IT service. What we mean by this is that cloud is just seen as an extension of traditional IT data centres. This can create a barrier to companies adopting and taking full advantage of the cloud.
At Teem, we believe strongly that the key difference from traditional IT is that with AWS you provision, deploy and manage IT resources through APIs, SDKs and software. We have a number of solutions that help you to use AWS as it was designed to be used and most importantly reduce the headaches and frustration experienced with manually procuring and launching servers and networks.